A Rundown By Us:
- What happens when someone surprises you? You feel happy and excited. This feeling stays with you for a long time. So, why not surprise your partner and make them feel special? With our extraordinary car boot décor, you can make any special occasion memorable and happening.
- We believe, the better the decor, the greater the smile! If you are searching for proposal ideas, then you do not need to check out more as this is one of the most interesting ways to propose! Why wait for propose day, when we can make any day special with our neat decor services! Propose your love in Bollywood style by getting your car boot decorated. The stunning decoration will mesmerize your dear one.
- Whether it is your anniversary or you want to randomly surprise your loved one, this amazing gesture will capture the day with a smile.
- You can take your partner for a long drive, then stop the car somewhere in the middle of the route and ask your partner to get something from the car boot. The moment they open the car boot they will be surprised and the magic will begin to happen at that very moment.
- We make use of I & U letter foil balloons along with a heart-shaped red balloon to create the look. Apart from that, there are star foil balloons, printed balloons, ribbons and a rose bouquet.
- Just like a fairy godmother, we’ll wave our wand and work our magic which will leave you and your loved one surprised.
What we’ll provide:
- Car Boot Balloon Decoration
- One Heart Shaped Foil Balloon with Ribbons
- 2 Alphabet Balloons- I & U
- 2 Star Shaped Foil Balloons
- 2 Printed Balloons
- 30 Heart Shaped Red Balloons & Round Shape White Balloons
- Bouquet of 10 Roses
- The car will be yours, Our decorator will come at your given address to decorate your car.
- The balloons will be filled with normal air and not helium or any other gas that could be harmful.
- Please call or chat or email to check availability before booking
- Please ensure that someone is present in the room while the decoration is being done. Please take care of your valuables
- Keep away from sharp object