Welcome To Decorzz
Terms & Conditions
KINDLY READ THESE USER TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES
To Use the Decorzz Service Customer’s first go through the terms and conditions, so that it will be easy for you to understand us.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user-name, password, and whatever the activities are performing by your account.
- One can be assured of getting right person at Decorzz Service, who will be near your area so that it will reduce travelling expense.
- Company will appoint you only those providers who will serve best services to you at low cost and on the mentioned time.
- In order to use the Decorzz Service, you will need to register yourself at website. Here you have to fill your personal information.
- Company will not be responsible for any kind of miscommunication and misunderstanding between you and our agent.
- The Service charges shall be updated or amended from time to time and it shall be your responsibility to remain informed about the prevailing minimum charges for the services. And you should confirm the same from the Service provider about the service charge before initiation of the Service. You agree that you will pay for all services you avail from the Service Provider either by way of cash, cheque, online payment, or any other payment method introduced by the company. Any payment made is non-refundable.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these User Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Application (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Website or by sending you notice through the Service, Application or via email. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Collection of Personal Information.
At the time of using the Decorzz you will share certain Personal Information with Decorzz, Decorzz respects your Personal Information. Such Personal Information may include your personal identifiable information such as your name, address, mobile number, your e-mail ids, your age, IP address, payment details and any other personal information which you may share in connection with the services
Decorzz may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Decorzz Services to identify You personally. Such as your geographic location, type of browser.
Use of Your Information
We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specially, we use your personal information for, customer support and to respond to your inquiries; internal record-keeping purposes, billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or Decorzz's Services;
We may use your personal information for send promotional emails to regarding new products, Services and special offers from Decorzz or other information about Decorzz that we think you may find interesting.
We also use these information to improve and maintain our website and services and market research purpose.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
Use: As explained in the section “Collection of Personal Information” Decorzz Service and its employees may utilize some or all available personal information for internal assessments, measures, operations and related activities
Authorized Third Parties: Decorzz Service may at its discretion employ, contract or include third parties (as defined in section 1: Collection of personal information) external to itself for strategic, tactical and operational purposes. Such agencies though external to Decorzz Service, will always be entities which are covered by contractual agreements. These agreements in turn include Decorzz Service’s guidelines to the management, treatment and secrecy of personal information
Government Agencies: We may also share your personal information with Government agencies or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
The Company collects and processes the personal data of the visitors/ registered customers of the Website and the promotional offers may be send by the Company on time to time basis unless the same is denied by them by informing to the Company.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Return & Refund Policy
Rescheduling, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- You can reschedule or cancel your service request via website and mobile app.
- If the order booking is cancelled by customer:
- More than 24 hours before experience: Cancellation with 100% Refund
- 6 hours to 24 hours before an experience: Cancellation with 50% Refund
- Less than 6 hours before experience: No Refund on Cancellation
- If Decorzz Service persons are late by more than 30 minutes of scheduled time and customer wants to cancel the order, then the cancellation charges will not be applicable.
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances or internal reasons, Decorzz reserves the right to cancel any order at any point of time and will not be liable to anyone for the same.
- If the service person or Decorzz cancels the visit then customer is not liable to pay cancellation charges.
- To avoid cancellation charges, customers are requested to reschedule or cancel the order 24 hours before the scheduled time.